Our nurses are highly trained and qualified to help you and your pet. They are approachable for advice and perform a variety of consults. These include:
- Weight checks and nutritional advice
- Anal Gland Expression
- Post-operative checks of routine surgery
- Cartrophen (arthritis) injections.
- Suture removal
- Nail/claw clipping
- Applying flea & worm treatment
- Dental checks. These are available at any time; however, we do have a dental month once a year. During this popular time, we offer free nurse dental checks because we know how important dental care is for the overall health of your pet.